Sunday, June 12, 2005

I'm back.

You can't get rid of me that easily! . . .wait, what am I talking about? Anyone have an idea? Maybe I'm in a haze again :P

Anyway, as you may have noticed, I didn't post here the last few days because I didn't feel like it, but now I've returned. Nothing really happened the last few days, so I decided to wait in hopes that something would happen, but it didn't. So I'll just chronicle the nothing that happened, and bore you to death with it. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THE WORLD WILL SOON BE MINE!!!! The darn myspace people will never prevail . . .

Friday. Well, the last time I posted was actually Thursday, let me go see where I left off. One moment. Okay. Right after school. Well, as I said, nothing really happened. I spent the rest of the day playing F-Zero GX (that game is so hard . . .), and playing basketball again.

Friday — for real this time. Well, again, nothing happened. I just realized that I've said "well," three times. Huh. Anyway, I did school, which wasn't so great, but wasn't too bad because it was over pretty quickly. Ahhh . . . the joys of the end of a homeschooled year . . . if that makes sense, which it probably doesn't. Basically, it means that when I get towards the end of the year, I tend to have less school. And, being homeschooled, that means that I finish earlier each day. So, HA! to all those of you who are not homeschooled. Except for the fact that you're probably out for the summer already . . . oh, by the way, to all those of you who have been commenting here, I'm expecting to actually get some readers who are actually my friends, rather than AJ's. Not like I don't like you guys, I just think it's funny that I have like one friend who reads this, and he never comments. But anyway, I got some publicity, so to speak, so I'll probably have a larger commenter population . . . or something.

Friday night. Yes, Friday night is different than Friday. That's because I always stay up to all hours of the night. Actually, usually into the morning. Anyway, (that's the third time I've said that, too) I usually spend most Friday nights on the computer, and this was no exception. I almost updated this, but I decided not to because of a variety of reasons, most of them being "I don't want to" "I don't feel like it" "It's just not the right time" and other such things. So I was online for a while, talking to Kyle (via AIM), who came here and was amazed at its length. Then the biggest event of the night happened (I think it was actually morning, but whatever). To give you a bit of a backstory, I enjoy fictional writing (usually fantasy), so I start a lot of stories. I say "start" because out of probably 20 I've started, 3 were finished. Anyway, (4) I had started a story a while ago (like two weeks or so), and I finished it. It's not very long, it's about 4 pages, but I like it. I was going to post it here, but although 4 pages is short for a story, it's pretty long for a blog entry. Even one of mine. I still might at some point, but I'm not sure.

Saturday. Having been up until about 3 AM, I slept in until 11:00 or so. Actually, my mom was rather surprised at my being up that early, it's a half an hour before I usually get up on Saturdays (unless I'm in a show, when I usually get up at 11). Then I got up and discovered that AJ was home for the weekend. I came downstairs, washed down my allergy medication with a glass of juice, and went to check my email. Then I ate lunch, then I played basketball again for a while, played F-Zero GX for a while. And I actually beat level 3!! I couldn't believe it when I won, I was so excited. If you're wondering why that's such a big accomplishment (as 3 isn't a high number), beating the 9 levels of F-Zero GX is considered to be one of the most difficult things in a video game in a long time. So the fact that I made it to level 4 was astounding to me. Then I was on the computer for a while, then it was dinner time. We watched The Sons of Katie Elder while we ate. It's an old western, one of the best in my opinion. Then I went out and played basketball again for a while, and then came in and realized it was 9:30.

Saturday night. I didn't go to church this morning (I know, I'm a heathen), because mom worked last night, so she was sleeping, Dad was preaching at a church in Rowland Heights, and AJ was playing in the worship band at the River, and long story short I didn't go. So, since I didn't have to get up, I stayed up late on Saturday night as well. I was on the computer pretty much the whole time, and I almost updated this again, but for the same reasons as before I didn't.

Which brings us to Today. Today I got up at around 11:30, showered, ate, and came here. Well, I got my email first and did a few other things online (the aforementioned publicity of this blog). But now here I am. And as I'm writing this, Seth called to invite our family to a BBQ his family is having, so hopefully I'll be going to that. I think he said AJ's going . . . anyway, (5) I really have nothing more to add, except

comments:

Stephen: I used to go rollerblading, but I never really got into it for some reason. I bought all the pads and stuff, so when I fell I didn't mess up anything. They were really good pads, too. Like one time I punched myself in the knee as hard as I could, and I barely felt it. Although I suppose that might be because I was extremely weak at the time. But I'm just babbling on and on and on and on about nothing, so I'll stop now.

Stephen2: Congratulations! You should celebrate . . . although I suppose it's a bit late now.

Cormack: Well, hey, first is worst, second is best, third is . . . umm . . . something else. I'm going to shut up and stop humiliating myself now.

Eleanor: Okay, that's what I figured. Just wanted to clarify. And by the way, I think you missed my point with the whole "Ms. Crawford" thing. It was my pitiful attempt at making a joke. You were complaining about your destiny of being an english teacher, and I wasn't sure if I was using "patron" properly, so I asked you. And since all teachers (I think) go by Mr., Mrs., or Ms., and then their last name, you would be Ms. Crawford. So there you have it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

well you were correct... that was perdy bore me to death. In fact i am no longer here... this message is from the world beyond.... wooooooooooo oooo...

yet somehow i read it all and now im here :D im sorry that im just one'a AJ's friends... and welcome... everyone else! Im in the process of updating mine, i too went through a hiatus of not feeling like updating. might become a weekly thing while im in LA.

9:32 PM  
Blogger AJ Harbison said...

Bo-ring! :p j/k

Hey, you should talk to Rae--I bet there's a way you could put a link to the story on the blog, or have the file on the blog without officialloy posting it, or something.

The other thing you could do, which I've heard of being done elsewhere on the World Wide Web, is that you could post the story in installments--like a page a day or something. Like Dickens and all them used to do. That way you could keep us all in suspense of what would happen next. That could be cool.

AJ
<><

11:46 PM  
Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

haha... um... so i dont know what the heck happened to that first sentance... but uh please try to forget it <.< >.>

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home