Sunday, May 29, 2005

2 Comments to respond to

Rae: Uhh . . . what was confusing? The story? The play? My way of telling it? My response to your comment? And what was Eleanor confused about (if she said it in her French comment, read on)? The traffic, or my knowledge? I was being sarcastic about the traffic, and I was making fun of myself. Is it pathetic that this is your entertainment? Yes. Yes it is. But you're in good company. I have even more pathetic things as MY entertainment.

Eleanor: Je . . . don't even know enough French to say "I don't know much French." I'm learning, but I'm still in the early stages.

9 Comments:

Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

eleanor: "you could at least pretend!"

Rae: no quotes necessary (and if its spelled wrong its eleanors fault!!) i was confused about.... oh wait... i dont remember what i was confused about... ignore this

8:15 PM  
Blogger Idhrendur said...

Sheesh. You write more than I do (even if you pretend that last week of mine never happened).

11:33 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

hello there! just stepped into your blog today. Sorry i'm late hope i didn't miss too much. whoa! looks like i did!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

cool blog by the way ;)

9:06 PM  
Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

mark! you went an entire day without blogging!!! and you wernt even gone!!! ..::faints::..

10:16 PM  
Blogger AJ Harbison said...

::catches Rae before she hits the ground::

Two whole days without a post! You're slippin' dude! No more excuses!

AJ
<><

10:48 PM  
Blogger Idhrendur said...

If you don't step up again, I might have to take it back.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

ah, its nice having someone to catch you when you fall...

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get 1000s of Links pointing back to Your Site... Starting Today!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home