Friday, July 01, 2005

Well, it looks like 75% of my readers left . . .

No Rae, no Cormack, no Megan . . . I'm stuck with AJ *rolls eyes*

:P j/k But seriously guys, come back!! It wasn't that long . . . If you think about how the average human spends two weeks of their life waiting at traffic lights, then you can just say that I was stuck in traffic and unable to post :P

Okay, so anyway, on to business.

Nothing really happened Tuesday after my post, since it was reasonably late at night . . . I was on the computer for a while, then I was reading for a while, then I went to bed.

On Wednesday, again not a whole lot happened. I continued training with Bowser on SSBM, and reached the point I wished to get to. I'm now confident I could beat several of my friends with him. And I was on the computer for a while, I read for a while, and I played basketball for a while.

Thursday was pretty much the same, except that I forgot that I was supposed to do a math lesson on Wednesday, so I wasn't happy that I'd have to do two on Thursday, so I chose to do two on Friday instead, and just do one on Thursday. And I did.

To go into a little more depth about Thursday, let's focus on my basketball playing time. I was out there mid-afternoon (the hottest part of the day) playing for a while. I was playing an imaginary game and was in the late 4th quarter when Dad came home and then came out to wash his car. When he came out to wash the car, he offered to play a short game to five. I agreed. When it was 1-1, he mentioned that it was also a requirement to win by 2, which I also agreed to. So we played a short game to 5. Final score: Dad: 15, Mark: 13. I was totally exhausted by the end of it, because I had already been out there for well over an hour, and was getting ready to go in when the game started, and since I actually had to play defense there was more physical exertion than normal. But it was a lot of fun. So that's why I didn't post yesterday, because by the time I felt up to doing anything but lying on my bed I no longer felt like updating.

On Thursday, I also went to Stephen's blog and heard a very funny speculation about In-N-Out.

So that brings us to today. Today I was heading down the street to take care of my neighbor's dogs one last time (I was watching them while my neighbors were on a trip of some sort), when I realized that I had a huge blister on the back of my right foot, and it hurt. And by the time I reached their house (it's not my next door neighbor, they're a short ways down the street), it was bleeding, so that wasn't fun.

Naturally, I didn't play basketball today, I decided to let it heal somewhat. So instead I spent the day on the computer and the gamecube. I was going to call around and try to find Tales of Symphonia, but since there was no way I could get a ride, I chose to wait until tomorrow or Sunday for that.

So that pretty much sums it up, other than my joyous 1-week anniversery with summer break. And of course, the highlight of my week was:

AJ: Wow . . . that was so heroic. Now, for retaliation: *uses Force to leap up onto the rooftops with you, then uses the Force to grab your neck in a choking grip and hold you suspended in the gap between two roofs* *decides to point out you never commented on the rest of the post* ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Idhrendur said...

If you're going to use Force Grip from a high place, use it to hurl them of the edge. That's what I learned from Jedi Academy. Yep.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home