Monday, July 04, 2005

A short post

It's been a few days, so I figured I should update, but nothing really happened, so this'll be pretty short.

On Friday, AJ came home, and I updated this, and then I played SSBM for a while, and then was online for a while, then I went to bed.

Then came Saturday, which was a tragic day, because I had an Algebra class from 1:30-3:30 PM. It went alright, I found out I got a 94 on my first test. Which was far better than expected. So that was cool. But hey, it's still algebra.

Then I cam home, and was online again for a while, and then Mom said "Let's go out to dinner," so we did. AJ was leading worship at the Saturday Night service at the River, so he wasn't around. So me and Mom went to Blimpie's subs, a new place that opened around the corner. We had one in Colorado.

So anyway, we went there, and ran into some people from Pilgrim's Progress who had gone to Coldstone, so I said hi to them (and told Cedric that I was going to kill him because he didn't audition for Oliver like he said he would), then we ate. And, since we were in the area, we decided to get some Coldstone Ice Cream. Which of course was very good. And I also figured that since we were there, I'd check Gamestop again for Tales of Symphonia, and what do you know, they had it. So I bought it.

Naturally, the rest of my night was spent playing it. Then yesterday we went to church in the morning and talked primarily about purposes and priorities and such (lots of talk about Dad's speech at CVCA graduation, actually).

Church went kind of long, and AJ was going down to see people in Fullerton and stay the night at their new(er) apartments. So he left, and I spent pretty much the rest of the day playing Tales of Symphonia and doing 1 Algebra lesson. Then at night (since I didn't have to get up today), I watched Diagnosis Murder and then was talking to Rachel online for lke 3 1/2 hours, which was fun. Then I went to bed.

Then today, I got up and played ToS for a while, then I was online for a little while, then I did an algebra lesson, then I played some more ToS, then I did another algebra lesson, and now here I am.

So tomorrow I have Algebra class in the morning (8:30-10:30 AM), so I have to get up early and not stay up late tonight. And also tomorrow I have a rehearsal, in which we're going to be doing something like blocking the entire first act (which is a scary thought). So I'll probably post tomorrow night telling about that.

So pretty much my Fourth of July has been rather uneventful, Mom's working tonight and Dad just got home from a conference in San Diego today, so we didn't go to any parties or anything. So probably we'll just watch the fireworks from the back porch and go to bed.

But anyway, happy fourth of July, and happy 229th birthday to our country!!!

Comments:

Cormack: Well, that's good to know . . . I suppose that when AJ and Rae were getting all mad at me for not posting I just assumed that everyone was mad at me and so they left . . . which appears to be true of Megan.

Stephen: But, to replace Megan, Stephen came back! yay! And I'm aware that I should've thrown him off the edge, but I'm one of those evil people who likes to play with my victims . . . there was no way for him to escape, so I figured I'd hold him in an iron grip of terror between to buildings for a few minutes, then let him fall to his doom. Or something like that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

im here im here! ..::sniff::.. i havent had internet for like a week! (as you noticed i didnt have a weekly post, i plan on doing that tonight) that along with catching up with posts. but hey, the same thing happened to me, i went from having 8 comments to having 3 or 4. minions: inferriors. small stupid people. less important persons. dictionary.com it.

heh

dude, next year you SOOO have to come to eleanor's family's 4th of july party. it rocked. best ive ever been to! peace out! ive got to get back to work!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home