Thursday, May 26, 2005

Okay . . . that was the most disturbing thing I've ever seen . . .

Yeah, any of you watch the Alias Season Finale last night? Distuuuuurbing . . . I'm sure if Beth and Mrs. Perry come here again they'll have seen it . . . At least I'm assuming that's who "Speech Teacher" was, I don't really know but that's my guess. But yeah. Here's a quick recap of why it was so disturbing:

Okay, first we have to go back to the last episode, in which these two people (the bad guys) made this device. This device emitted a sub-sonic pitch. And they also put nectar from a supposedly extinct flower into the entire world's drinking water. The connection? When people who have drank this nectar "hear" this sub-sonic pitch, they basically become mindless monsters whose only aim in life is to kill everything near them. Pretty cheerful all around.

So anyway, the entire world has drunken this nectar, and the two bad people are just waiting for a Russian air raid that's coming (I don't think I mentioned they were in Russia, but they are), and when that comes, the raid will blow up the device and somehow (it wasn't too clear) broadcast this sound over the whole world, thus plunging it into total chaos as everyone becomes a mindless killing machine.

So the main characters are going in to stop it. Their goal is to destroy the device (in a way that won't broadcast the sound), kill the bad guys and get out. Preferably without being destroyed first by all the people in the city who have already become mindless monsters. So they're walking through town, destroying these monster people, and trying to reach the device. It's just spooky for a while, but then you actually get to see the monsters, and then it just gets downright disturbing as well as spooky. AND, on top of it all, one of the main characters is injected with the nectar, so since she's right near the device she becomes one of the creepy killing people. So the skin around her eyes is all black, and her pupils disappear and she tries to kill everyone. So yeah. It's freaky.

So yes. That's what I did last night. Then I had to go to bed, and then today I had school. So I did that. Then I got my email. Then I went and spent like three hours constructing the first stages of a LEGO castle . . . something I haven't done in YEARS. But it's really cool because I'm smarter now (I know all, according to some people . . . ), so I can come up with cool things the castle can do and have in it, and I can figure out how to make them work. So I was up in my room for like four hours straight, just building this huge tower that isn't quite finished yet . . . but still. It was fun. Reconnecting with my younger days.

And I come back here, and I have lots of comments I haven't seen! Yay! And I discovered that Beth and Mrs. Perry apparently both have accounts here, so they both came on here . . . and contradicted things that I said. Which was kind of funny. But I shall adress that in a moment, for it is now time for my comment-reply section.

Starting with the most recent new comment:

Rae: Yeah, well I stopped glaring at him when he came and posted a comment. But . . . what exactly did he give you hookups for? Kidnapping . . . this person that you intend to kidnap? Or are you speaking of his advertising this blog you see before you at the Train Station? (and I'm not as stupid as I sounded there, I know who the kidnapee [unless there is no such word] is)

Mrs. Perry (I think): I know, I know. Cinder is awesome. I was just tired and grumpy from a long day and the knowledge that it wasn't over yet . . . not that I was unhappy about the speech class or anything (honestly).

Beth: Yes, I know she told you, but that was AFTER you'd gotten hit and said, "Oh, well that's okay then, that didn't hurt." And do you know WHY my arm was red, black, and blue while yours was still white? It's because you AREN'T as blond as you look, and so you actually did the intelligent thing and stopped playing. Me and Sarah, on the other hand, both ARE as stupid as we look (well, at least I am, Sarah is probably stupider than she looks . . . *waits for the inevitable slap from Sarah*), so we didn't do the intelligent thing and we kept playing. Oh, and sorry if I sounded mean, making you look like a total blond to people you don't know, I didn't mean to do that. Well, appearance wise, you are a total blond, but . . . well, I'm sure you get my point.

Thank you all for commenting! Yay!

2 Comments:

Blogger AJ Harbison said...

Okay, the inevitable question I've been putting off for far too long...

Who is Beth???

AJ
<><

P.S. And will I get to meet her when I'm back home for a week??

2:22 AM  
Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

mark! you are a blogger mad man! holy mackerel! (i replyed to your comment)

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home