Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Life Skills

Have any of you (and by that I mean the 0 people who are looking at this *glares at AJ*) ever . . . . wow, I just completely lost my train of thought. How sad.

Anyway, you'll notice that the title of this post is "Life Skills." I tried (and pretty much failed) to learn one of those today, after my last post. It's something all guys go through at one point in their life, you girls are lucky you don't have to deal with it . . . every guy hates it, but has to go through it none the less . . . *sigh*

Now that I either have you waiting with bated breath for me to tell you what it is, or possibly just have you thinking "what the heck is he talking about??", I suppose I should. It is *drum roll please . . . . . babababababadadadadadadudududududududumdumdudmdum* tying a tie. Yep. It's harder than it looks at first . . . I'm sure AJ can confirm that. Or could, if he ever came here *glares at him again*. Then again, it doesn't matter because no one else does, either *glares at everybody*

So yeah. It's not fun. Basically I ended up with Dad tying my tie for tomorrow because I couldn't get it quite right :( But I guess that's okay. Sooner or later I'll get it . . . I think I can I think I can . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger AJ Harbison said...

Awesome!!

Hey, I showed up! Are you happy?

I really enjoyed your blog--dang, you're a good writer. I'm serious. Even when you're talking about silly stuff, you make it lots of fun to read.

I liked your description of Ep. III; you're right, you just can't beat Yoda smackin' down some Imperial Guards with a wave.

Well, I gotta go practice music for the wedding. I'll come back and comment more later, perhaps. Oh one last piece of advice: You might get some more comments if you activate "anonymous comments"--that means that even if somebody doesn't have a blogger account, they can still comment. You should try it.

The bro,
AJ
<><

P.S. I very much liked the look of the blog and its title; the template looks kind of familiar... :p Thanks by the way for linking to the Train Station! Oh yeah!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Narisilme said...

Mark, you're such a cool guy! One of these days we're actually going to hang out.
Rock on, my brother by association!
Eleanor

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home