Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Day 2 of My Life as a Blogger

Well, it's Tuesday now. Just in case you didn't know.

Today I had an overload of schoolwork (>:-o), and I got soooo sick of reading . . . *sigh* It was made even worse by the fact that dance was moved to today because the Pelevs are going to Bulgaria on Thursday, so they didn't want a class at their house right before leaving, which is understandable.

Wow, I just realized that it's taken me almost 20 minutes to get this far. That's just pathetic. It's hard to write stuff here when I'm talking to two people via AIM . . . oh, well. Whatever.

So anyway, aside from the fact that it made my schoolday worse, dance was cool. We had the largest class we've had in four years because David started coming again (for those of you who know him, you might find this funny: He's in the ballet class as well as the jazz & tap!!!!! It's great.) And Beth also came today, so we had like 7 people.

I just realized that most people who are reading this (if any people are) probably don't even know about the dance class. Well, it's a homeschool dance class taught by Katrina, consisting of me, Dimyana and Tracy (it's at their house), Rachael, Sarah, David sometimes, and Beth sometimes. It has a Jazz & tap class, and a ballet class. It happens weekly, often on Thursdays, but we're switching to Mondays for the summer.

So anyway, we had dance as usual. With our usual pointless conversations . . . have you ever had a conversation about why the air in Canada is so clean? I have. Twice. Other than that, I don't think there were any really interesting discussions this week . . . unless you count Sarah describing part of a song as "the ghigi-biba-shiga thing," which was quite funny. It was even more funny considering I actually knew what she was talking about.

So that's probably it . . . I don't think anything else really happened today. So that's pretty much that.

Edit: editing out last names again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home