Monday, May 23, 2005

I am now a blogger

Yay for me!

For the 0 of you who bothered to look at my old myspace blog, you can know that I have officially given that up to come here. But this will be better anyway, because AJ says this is a better site. I shall copy my description of going to see Episode III into this blog, because it was an awesome destription that needs to be seen by the masses. So since the masses have never and will never go to my myspace blog, I'm going to put it here, where it can get ignored by people rather than not being seen at all. Of course, probably no one will come here either, but hey. Hoping never hurt anyone. Well, okay, maybe it did. But oh well.

So yeah. I'll bring over my description of going to Episode III, and you can all gawk at my writing ability, and then . . . yeah.

As with my myspace blog, I'm trying to figure out pictures (well, I figured them out but the internet isn't letting me download the thing because it's stupid). Sooner or later one will suddenly appear, and you can gawk at my picture-posting ability.

So my description of Episode III is forthcoming (probably sometime tonight), as (hopefully) are the pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home