Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Once again . . .

. . . I feel the need to tell you that a big update is coming. I started school yesterday, so I was unable to get to it yesterday, but probably tomorrow I'll get it out. If not tomorrow, then Friday for sure. But yeah . . . lots of stuff happened, and is happening tomorrow, so it's gonna be a pretty long post, just to warn you. Although I'm sure you were all expecting that anyway.

Also, I'll probably mention this in my long update as well, but I also want to let you know that since I'm often left with no events to write about, I'm going to be introducing a new concept which I call "DT." This stands for "Deep Thoughts." Basically, whenever I feel like updating (or haven't for a few days, or whatever), and don't have anything to write about, I'll take some random and totally pointless question and try to answer it. Keep in mind that these questions may be pointless, but they will lead to Deep Thoughts, hence the name of the section. For example, I may ask, "Why did the chicken cross the road?" and then go into the emotional, spiritual, and social implications and meanings that the answer may contain, and then finally I'll reveal what I believe the answer to truly be. I think that this new concept sums up the spirit of my blog perfectly, and I think I'll enjoy writing them. Whether you all will enjoy reading them, well, that's a different story. We'll just have to see.

Special thanks to Megan for coming up with the idea, and AJ for convincing me that I should do it.

So you can all hold your breath . . . it's coming.

5 Comments:

Blogger Idhrendur said...

If I held my breath...I'd suffocate. Even if you were writing it right now!

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget to add the Cormack Markers between each day, so I don't have to read it all in one sitting lol
.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Narisilme said...

Brilliant. Sounds brilliant. I anxiously await its arrival.

3:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holding... breath... cant... breath... ..::X,X::..

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for some reason its not letting me say who i am... so that was rae... sigh...

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home