Tuesday, May 01, 2007

An Apology to My Fans

Dear Friends, Family, and Fair-Weather Fans,

I sincerely apologize for my lack of consistent blogging over the past months. Now that I really think about it, I suppose that over the past year I haven't been consistent at all. For the majority of that, I can't really remember my excuses. As it stands now, however, I have simply put too much on my plate the last five months, and this has led me to cast a number of things aside in life. Blogging was one of those. I'm not going to lie and say that I have had NO free time in the past five months, indeed I have had a fair deal. However, a number of things took priority over blogging, as either I enjoyed them more or deemed them more important. A good example of this would be Stargate.

However! I ask you, my dear readers, to take heart. My blog is far from dead. It may be lying on the ground, cut in a thousand places and drowning in a sea of its own blood, while its attacker looms above it still, brandishing his sword for yet another thrust, but it is not yet dead! It will rise again, to smite the attacker by retreating to a safe distance and pulling out a gun! I know not how long it will take for this to happen, but if I had to ballpark it, I'd say things will calm down on approximately May 13th.

And when they do, you can be sure that a post will arrive containing thrilling accounts of exciting events such as C.S.A AJ's Senior Recital (and, for those of you who may be confused, that stands for "Chief Sound Architect," not "Casting Society of America"), my visit to Biola with attendance in sight, my experience with the SAT, the run of Sincerely Yours, my birthday, and perhaps even an account of why I hate Nathaniel Hawthorne.

It is fairly likely that my xanga will be updated soon, as a post has been bouncing around in my head for a few weeks. However, I am waiting until I finish a certain book to write it, as I will probably cite the book in the post, and wish to have a full understanding of the author's position and intent to assure myself and my readers that he does, in fact, mean what I imagine him to mean.

And so I must bid the adieu for now, fine members of the blogging community. If you have yet to read the post below this one, I encourage you to do so as you wait for the new post to come out.

So fear not. I am very much alive, and the Evil Empire has yet to be thwarted.

— Darth Harbison

1 Comments:

Blogger AJ Harbison said...

I am gl-- I mean happy to know that your blog still lives. I can't wait for the Xanga to be updated--but which Xanga are you talking about?

And did you mean "bid THEE adieu"?

AJ
<><

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home